We track the latest cell phone deals on AT&T for the month of October.
If you you're looking for more than just the deals, try:
AT&T's best deals are below for the week of October 9th, 2017
#1 DealBuy One Get One Free - LG V30
AT&T's got the newest LG V30...buy one and second is free!
Limited Time Offer! Buy one LG V30 and get a second FREE on AT&T Next after monthly bill credits when you also have DIRECTV service. Receive up to $810 in monthly bill credits ($27 or $33.75 monthly credit for 30 or 24 months).
& Get a FREE Google Daydream View VR headset & a Top VR Content bundle.
- Why: Get the fastest LG smartphone powered by one of the nations strongest 4G LTE networks. Oh yeah, did we mention the 2nd phone is free? Act quickly.
#2 DealBuy One Get One Free Apple iPhone 8 or 8 Plus
AT&T's new offer on iPhone 8 is unreal, check it out!
- What: Limited time Offer! Buy one iPhone 8 and get a second FREE on AT&T Next after monthly bill credits when you also have DIRECTV service. Receive up to $700 in monthly bill credits
- Why: The iPhone 8 is changing the way we communicate with several new innovative features. Get a secure iPhone experience with facial recognition, a redesigned camera and a super smart processor capable of handling major work loads, this phone is just awesome.
#3 DealBuy One Get One Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8
AT&T's got a hot new offer on the Galaxy Note 8
- What: Buy one Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S8 Active or Note8, and get a second FREE on AT&T Next after monthly bill credits when you also have DIRECTV service. Receive up to $750 in monthly bill credits
- Why: The Note 8 is Samsung Galaxy's new flagship phone and AT&T's offer is even better + Get up to $300 in credits.
#4 DealMotorola Moto Z2 Force - Free Gift
AT&T's got the new Motorola Moto Z2 and it's pretty sweet.
- What: Get a Free Insta-Share Projector Moto Mod with it ($299.99 value). Must redeem offer by 10/6/17
- Why: The phone is going to blow your mind. Oh yeah, did we mention you get an Insta-Share Projector too? Don't even think about this.
#5 DealSamsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ - Buy One Get One Free - $300 trade-in offer
Special trade-in offer from AT&T on the Galaxy S8/S8+.
- What: Limited time Offer! Buy one Samsung Galaxy S8+ and receive up to $750 in credits for a second phone on AT&T Next after monthly bill credits when you also have DIRECTV service. Up to $750 in monthly bill credits
- Why: Get the amazing water-proof S8/S8+ and get another free! Don't forget your Free Gear S2+! Plus get up to $300 in credits when you trade-in an eligible smartphone.
#6 DealLG G6 Free with bill credit
LG G6 for Free with service credit on AT&T.
- What: Limited Time Offer: Buy one LG G6 and get a second FREE on AT&T Next after monthly bill credits when you also have DIRECTV service. Receive up to $585 in monthly bill credits ($19.50 or $24.39 monthly credit for 30 or 24 months).
- Why: Get one of LG's best phones and get the second phone free!
#7 DealLG K10 Free after monthly credits with AT&T Next
Free K10 after monthly credits
- What: Limited Time Offer: Buy one LG G6 and get a second FREEOnline Offer: Up to $149.99 of bill credit with AT&T Next (30-mo) or AT&T Next Every Year (24-mo). Device must remain on its agreement for entire term to get all credits.
- Why: Just buy the LG K10 and it's free, don't sleep on this.
AT&T in one of the big four cell phone carriers in the United States with a massive customer base and huge network footprint across the U.S.
- Where to Buy: Online, in-store, over the phone
- Bring Your Own Phone: If you have an unlocked GSM phone and your phone supports AT&T's LTE bands, you can bring your own phone to AT&T.
- Locations: AT&T's network and services are available nationally. AT&T's headquarters are in Dallas, Texas.
- Tethering: Customers can use their AT&T plan as a mobile hotspot, though usage is specific to each plan. Unlimited plans on AT&T have a hotspot cap of 10GB per month.
- Network: 4G LTE network using band 17 and band 5 (700Mhz, 850Mhz), band 2 and 4 (1900Mhz, 1700/2100Mhz). Many MVNOs (smaller carriers) also use the AT&T network. AT&T also supports HSPA (3G) & (3.5G) HSPA+.
- Coverage: AT&T consistently ranks #2 in network coverage tests.
- Prepaid: AT&T's pre-paid brand is call GoPhone -- AT&T also owns Cricket Wireless.
- Taxes & Fees: AT&T will charge state taxes and fees on top of your monthly cell phone plan cost.
Fact: With over 147 million customers in the US and Mexico, AT&T is one of the largest wireless providers in the world. AT&T also owns Cricket Wireless. Take a look at AT&T's current wireless deals, AT&Ts phone line-up, or our review of AT&T.