Small carrier (MVNO) Tello will be giving 70% off the first month of cell phone service.
The promotion, starting 23 June and running to June 30 is valid on their plans with a monthly value of $10 or more
You must use the code 2HOT between 23-30 June (EDT)
Tello is already known for their super low price cell phone plans -- like plans with 1GB of data, 100 minutes and unlimited texts for $17/mo (read: the perfect plan for teenagers).
Tello also features the ability to build your own plan. Tello runs on the Sprint network so you'll need a device that runs on Sprint or buy your own.
Here’s the full list of Tello plans that are eligible for the first month.
To check if your phone will run on the Sprint network (the network on which Tello Mobile runs), just tell us your phone model below.
- Network Tello uses Sprint's 4G LTE network. Sprint's LTE band frequency will support bands 25 and 41.
- Coverage: Tello runs on Sprint's network, which consistently ranks #4 in national network coverage tests.
- Where to Buy: Tello is an online-only carrier, and does not have any physical retail locations in the U.S. To pick up one of their great plans, click the button below.
- Bring Your Own Phone to Tello: If you have an unlocked Sprint device, you can enroll in one of Tello's bring-your-own-phone plans. All you need is a Sprint-ready device to get started. Check your phone's compatibility with Tello here.
- Tethering: Tello customers can use the tethering setting to share data free of charge with other devices.
Fact: Tello is run entirely in-house by a team of young creatives in Atlanta. The company is especially known for providing excellent customer service.