T-Mobile announced that you can bring your new unlocked Pixel 2 or Pixel 2XL and get $325 back -- that's 50% off if you're purchasing the Pixel 2, 64GB which retails at $649. Pixel 2 is available today for preorder (at Verizon, Best Buy, Google Store or Project Fi) and in stores starting October 19.
Pixel 2 retail price
|Pixel 2 XL||64GB||$849|
|Pixel 2 XL||128GB||$949|
This offer is valid for those who purchase an unlocked Pixel from Google Play Store, Verizon or other authorized retailers and sign up for a new T-Mobile ONE Unlimited service plan.
Proof of purchase is required and you must be the original device owner (i.e. receipts from eBay or Craigslist are not eligible). This is a limited time offer and you must register for this offer within 30 days of receiving your phone.
Existing customers can also get this deal when they add a line of ONE Unlimited or Simple Choice Unlimited.
Your rebate will be mailed to you in the form of a prepaid MasterCard for a total of $325. Allow 8 weeks for processing and delivery.
T-Mobile ONE plan features
- unlimited talk, text & data. Speeds may temporarily slow down during times of high network congestion once you have used 50GB (data deprioritization)
- unlimited hotspots at 3G speeds
- video streaming in standard definition (SD)
- international talk, text & data in 140+ countries
- free in-flight texting & 1 hour of free data on Gogo-enabled flights
- All-in pricing. All taxes and fees are included in plan price.