As part of its customer appreciation program,T-Mobile Tuesday, the Un-carrier will offer subscriptions to both MLB.TV—a $112.99 value--and At Bat Premium--a $19.99 value--on April 4, the Tuesday of Opening Week. In addition, once customers are registered, they can access MLB.TV Premium on any compatible connected device.
The finer print:
This offer is only available via T-Mobile Tuesdays and customers must wait until Tuesday, April 4th 5:00am ET to sign up. The promotion ends on April 5 at 4:59am ET.
Once signed up, customers need to sign up for MLB.TV Premium on-line before April 11th at 4:59am ET and download the MLB.com At Bat app to start watching games live.
How to sign up for T-Mobile Tuesdays:
- Download T-Mobile Tuesday app at iTunes (iPhones) orGoogle Play (Android devices).
- Sign up with your T-Mobile number
- Sign in on Tuesdays to redeem free give-aways
Image courtesy of T-Mobile
T-Mobile is one of the "Big Four" cell phone carriers in the United States, a key player in the wireless market. Founded in 1994, T-Mobile USA is helmed by outspoken CEO John Legere.
- Network: T-Mobile's 4G LTE network runs on LTE bands 4 and 12. These bands use the frequencies 1900, 1700 def and 700a. For phones using 2G or 3G network technology, the T-Mobile network will primarily use the 1900 MHz frequency.
- Coverage: At last check, T-Mobile ranked #3 in overall coverage in the U.S. That may change, though, as the company quickly buys up spectrum in previously-uncovered areas.
- Where to Buy: T-Mobile products can be purchased online or at one of the company's over 3,500 U.S. stores.
- Bring Your Own Phone to T-Mobile: Customers can bring along their unlocked, GSM-compatible phones for service on T-Mobile. Just make sure that the device supports T-Mobile's LTE bands and 3G frequencies; you can check here.
- Tethering: T-Mobile's unlimited ONE plan includes unlimited hotspot data at up to 3G speeds. Customers can add ONE Plus to get unlimited Smartphone Mobile HotSpot data at up to 4G LTE speeds.
- Taxes & Fees: One of the biggest perks of T-Mobile is that all taxes and fees are included in the price of their plans.
Fact: T-Mobile's unlimited plans have been incredibly popular, and arguably moved the entire wireless industry in the direction of all-you-can-use talk, text and data plans. Learn more about T-Mobile via our carrier review.