Freedom. That's kind of US Mobile's thing. They believe in making it easier for customers to bring in their own phone and customize their own plans. And as an MVNO, they're much more affordable than you think. These guys run on the GSM network and are compatible with any device that uses a SIM Card. Plus, they're not too shabby with speed as they run on the 4G LTE Network.
Notice something? Like most MVNOs (mobile virtual network operators) they offer basically the same set up as the big carriers.
Things to Know
- GSM Network
- SIM Card devices make switching easier!
- # of plans
- No Contracts
- 4G LTE network speed
Benefits of choosing an MVNO:
- Straight-forward prepaid plans. Because you pay for services upfront there are no hidden costs. With most prepaid plans, there are also no contracts and no activation or early termination fees. What you see is what you get.
- Excellent customer service. Many of the smaller MVNOs like US Mobile for example, use real people 24/7 to answer your questions. Call them up and you'll get a live person within 5 seconds. Not bad!
- Flexible, build-your-own plans. Need more talk minutes or less data, no problem. You can easily alter your plan month to month with just a click.
This is what you really want to know about. Saving a ton of money is kind of meaningless when you don't get the coverage you need. This is why before you go with US Mobile or any carrier, you need to check out this handy coverage map tool we've got. US Mobile works with the Verizon network, so that right there is telling you a lot about how great their coverage is. Still, go to the map and check your home address and the addresses of where you go to most!
Check Coverage Map for US MOBILE
Plans and Pricing
There are plans as low as $5 a month! These prepaid plans range up to about $20 a month depending on what you're looking for. The idea here is to customize the plans yourself. This way, you name your price and you're happy.
Check Prices for US Mobile
Compare Carriers to Find the Perfect Cell Phone Plan
About US Mobile...
- Network: US Mobile runs on T-Mobile's 4G LTE network. This network utilizes LTE bands 4 and 12. These bands use the frequencies 1900, 1700 def, 700a. For phones using 2G or 3G network technology, the T-Mobile network will primarily use the 1900 MHz frequency.
- Coverage: TPO runs on T-Mobile's 4G LTE network, ranked #3 in overall coverage in the U.S. at last check. That may change, though, as the company quickly buys up spectrum in previously-uncovered areas.
- Where to Buy: US Mobile operates entirely online and does not have any physical retail stores in the United States. To pick up a plan, click the button below.
- Bring Your Own Phone to US Mobile: To bring your own phone to US Mobile, you'll need a GSM-compatible device or one that supports T-Mobile's band frequencies.
- Tethering: Tethering can be achieved by connecting your secondary device to your phone via USB cable, or by turning your phone’s Wifi on, and connecting your secondary device to that network.
Fact: US Mobile offers an amazing 392 different plan options! Check out our recent chat with company CEO Ahmed Khattak.